Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wat do u think about me doin my nails, french manicure or wat?

yes, ask for acrylic nails with the french/white tips. if you just have them paint your nails, it will chip off and not last very long. acrylic/fake nails also do NOT ruin your nails as long as you take them off properly.





my nails have a hard time growing long, and when i get acrylic nails, i take them off slowly and patiently with Acitone, or go back and have them take them off.





either way, my nails usually grow very very long and pretty underneigth the fake nail, and they look soo nice when i take the fake nail off!Wat do u think about me doin my nails, french manicure or wat?
y3a i l0ve da french manicure its cute %26amp; i usually get a diamond on there 2 =]Wat do u think about me doin my nails, french manicure or wat?
A french manicure is a great way to make your nails look longer and classy.
YEA THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE ON REALLY ANYONE
yeah...souds kelw...black tips would be really cute...ive done it b4!!!...turned out awsome!!!
sure! you should do a french manicure with two bold colors, like pink and blue, or green and purple. have fun!





hugz,


catINtheHAT
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment