Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Women, what do you think about male getting pedicures and manicures?

I am a prominent male buisness owner and i get pedicures and manicures before important meetings, no paint of course, and I was wondering how women feel about men getting pedicures and manicures, because I've gotten a few stares in the spas.Women, what do you think about male getting pedicures and manicures?
No problem at all... In fact, men who are unkempt with dirty or long or sharp finger/toenails that scratch are a real turn off!!! Also, if I owned a spa or manicure/pedicure business, I would think you were the best thing since sliced bread.





Perhaps women are staring at you because you are gawjus?!Women, what do you think about male getting pedicures and manicures?
weard
I love when a man has clean nails on his hands and feet. My husband is a landscaper, but he gets manicures and pedicures regularly, so he's got the smoothest hands. Without them, his nails would be a wreck!
As long as theres no finger nail polish then i think its fine, nothing wrong with a man wanting to look his best!
it's hygienic to have a pedicure and manicure
soo sexy. i always wished i woould meet a guy in a nail place.
I have nothing but respect for a man who takes care of his appearance. You have to be careful not to come off looking over-groomed, though. I don't want a guy that's prettier than me.
There's nothing wrong with it. Raggedy nails, toe nails and cuticles are not cute.
i think its fine unless there is polish involved and also i think it is a turn off when guys have dirty nails
This is completely cool.... women somehow go for the guys that take care of themselves more than the ones that don't.
LOL


Well, sounds ok to me. As long as your not getting polish or French tips. And as long as they are not like really long.


There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your nails in tip top shape. Some guys have nasty nails, and it's kinda gross when they touch you and you can see they like bite them. Yick.
I think it is a good idea, more men should do it!
I think it's great! It must take a lot of guts for a straight man to walk into a salon or spa! In this society we stereotype and make judgments before we think about the situation. It just goes to show that you really take good care of your hygiene...I wish my man would get a facial! Kudos to you for taking in consideration that you are working in a professional atmosphere and present a very neat and clean appearance!
ummmm.....yah not so sure about that one buddy!! i guess its fine as long as its no acrilques or color.. yah i guess its fine
Good for you!
I don't know why, but for some reason it impresses me.
I think its great that you take care of your appearance and have the money to go and get manicures and pedicures. Some women at the spa might have been wondering if you were gay but who cares--just smile at them and forget it.
I think its great...I've been trying to get my boyfriend to go with me!
I think its a very great idea. You see to many men with black


in their nails its not very appealing, especially when holding


hands. I can understand the job side of it to for some men.


They work with there hands in some pretty awful stuff and


its hard for them to get all that grease etc. out of there nails.


But hands and feet should always be clean no matter what.
i think its a nice idea, especially if you work in a job where people look at your hands
there's nothing wrong with a man with soft, smooth hand's. to thank his lady customers and i guess guys. so YES i think it is OK for a man.
Getting them to look good and impress and not look like a dirty scroungy scrub? It's all good. I have tried to take my mechanic boyfriend in to get some work done (as a joke.. he's not the type of man to do it..) and he just growls at me! HAHA!





Good for you for making an effort.. as long as you aren't totally self centered and vain it doesn't matter.
Self-maintenance is NOT gender specific.





LET THEM STARE!
You know the importance of looking good for your business. I think that as long as a person does not spend too many hours in a day on their appearance that they should go for it. Why should women be the only ones to enjoy the spa?





Well groomed hands are SEXY!
There is definetly nothing wrong with a male wanting to get a manicure or pedicure. It just goes to show that you care about your body and how you present yourself. Plus pedicures do wonders of tired weary feet. Don't worry about the stares that you get at the spa. They are just jeolous that their husbands/boyfreinds don't care about it as much as you do! ~Good luck!! ~Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment