Thursday, January 21, 2010

POLL: Manicure,pedicure,or facial????

which do you prefer to get frequently???POLL: Manicure,pedicure,or facial????
all are very tempting, but facial is most relaxing but i would pass for a full bodied massage from a good looking man...POLL: Manicure,pedicure,or facial????
yeah i agree, though fbm frm a woman for me

Report Abuse



I don't get any of those.





But I've heard quite bad things about infections and poor hygiene in salons that give manicures and pedicures. So I would pay a bit more and rather get a facial in a clinical place, so I wouldn't have to worry about being contaminated.
I would say facial.. just cause keeping your skin all nice looking on your face matters a lot more than going to get your nails done.. you can just do that yourself and they'd look fine.. but your face..leave it to the professionals.. dontcha think?
well ive only ever had a facial perfecionally





so imma say that.....





but i would really like to get a mani/pedi one day :p
Manicure :]
Manicure((
Manicure :]
1st facial then go for manicure
manicure
facial
Facials.
facial, it's the first thing everyone see's



Facial! Good skin is important to me. I feel more fresh and clean if my skin is clear.
facial..my feet n hands are naturally beautiful soft n smooth
facials :)
I like giving facials too
i need all of them since after holloween.
all of them if i had the dough
tetris match
facials


you even get a message!
pedicure. my nails always chip
i like to give facials
Proud to say I have never had any of those...and don't plan on it.
i don't care for any of them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment