Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blue french manicure?

I want to get a french manicure...but like this...


My whole nail will be painted a clear or light pink shiny color, but then the tips of my nails, where the whites are, will be a dark blue. Just like a french manicure, only blue!


Do you like this idea?Blue french manicure?
My friend did that once and it was cute. You just have to pull it off!Blue french manicure?
yeah i love doing this! i always get bright bright pink or somehting like orange! its awesome!
Normal french manicure looks better. Crazy *** nails don't impress guys.
Yup, I do that with hot pink all the time!
tht idea is really cute, u should try orange! like bright orange in the summer and add with little sparkle below it. like a line if you know what i mean. ahhaaa.
Yess... my friend did it with hot pink, but i think blue would be too cute :D
Sounds pretty...it would look awesome with glitter on the tip too!
Absolutely NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment