Saturday, January 23, 2010

POLL: Have you ever had a professionally done manicure or pedicure???

:)POLL: Have you ever had a professionally done manicure or pedicure???
Oh yes - truly luxurious.POLL: Have you ever had a professionally done manicure or pedicure???
Yeah, a manucure, it was soooo pretty to have long french nails. I have very ugly nails so I wish I could do manicures always. They work for cool AND fancy and clean and pretty...


Awesome
i've had a manicure but i didn't like it - the nail polish didn't last long at all - i would have been better doing it myself!
Absolutely. Every two weeks.
Yea...


I'm due for another pedicure soon.
Every 2 to 4 weeks for as long as I can remember. :)
yes i get them all the time =]
ofcourse. =]
yes i love getting manicures! im gonna get my next curlex in a week or so.
Yes





And I'm due for one right now!
just once but i loved it.
yes =D
yes i have
yes
Manicure -yes... a real treat, I wish I could afford it more often...
yes...


bout every two or three weeks


not fake....real
i have.. it was for my highschool prom... the suck when trying to remove..
no.i don't get none of that stuff
definitely every week! actually am crazy about my nails!
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment