Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys...would you ever get a manicure or have you ever had one?

I would and I have. Apparently that's a pretty big deal or something, I just like clean nails. It's not a regular thing though. It's been like 7 months since my last one and I only got it because I was with my girlfriend.Guys...would you ever get a manicure or have you ever had one?
I don't, but when i was in Army basic training I had a drill sargeant, a big dude who always got them... don't ask me why he shared this information with us... but I get it. I don't think its a big deal... it would be a waste for me because I'm always roughing up my hands working....Guys...would you ever get a manicure or have you ever had one?
k...from my point of view i don't see anything wrong with that...i love it when a guy keeps his nails clean, and everything else in that matter. lol but i think its completely normal, and more guys should do it. ;)
nah, i do my own
never had one. I don't think its a big deal, if someone wants to have a manicure they should. I would go and get one tomorrow but my nails are clean
means your soft. i call them type of guys





*******...or girls.
i used to know a dude who got it regulary, but he was sick rich, and i think he had to, with the high personel people he dealt with and stuff, but yeah. i never had one, but i take care of my hands and stuff.








if i ever see a dude with short short bitten nails, it just grosses me out, and i dont even shake hands with the mofo
No.
As a girl, guys just seem a little bit more attractive when their hands look like they're taken care of. Manicures are great, just don't do the pink nail polish thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment