Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you think of acrylic french manicured toenails?

I like to lick themWhat do you think of acrylic french manicured toenails?
I think they are smashing, not on me of course but on a lovely woman with beautiful toes. Firetruck red would be the color of choice.What do you think of acrylic french manicured toenails?
I bet they look good on your toes, I like natural nails.
you are a question asking little temptress aren't you
Call me old-fashioned, but good ole cherry red is good enough for me.
they look kinda fake, but still gorgeous


i prefer natural toenails with french manicure =)
I did it once and it looked really fake and weird...
I don't like it.
It's a good look for a woman.
I really don't look at toes that much, unless i wind up with cuts on my legs.
They can do that on your toenails??? I did not know that!
Trashy, fake and downright weird.
they're hot.
Dont know but i love liking in between womens toes,Yummy.
They look terrific on me.
French manicure toenails are awesome. I don't do acrylic on my toes just my fingernails. If I had to do with out I would just die.....LOL Going to the salon is my treat...
I don't like my girlfriend's.

No comments:

Post a Comment