Thursday, January 21, 2010

Please help - manicure vocabulary?

You know those things that you use to put between your toes when you paint the nails or something? Ok well what are they called? And are there ones for your hands too? If so, what do they look like and what are they called?Please help - manicure vocabulary?
I just call them toe separators. I don't think you can get them for hands cos you can just hold your fingers apart and your nails won't touch.Please help - manicure vocabulary?
Yes, I call them wedges too!


But you can use cotton also in between your toes, it works the same!
i call them little things you put between your toes do-dads
They may have them for hands, but I've only ever seen them used for feet. I call them toe separators... not sure if that is the ';technical'; name or not...
i call them wedges
Yes, I call them wedges too!


But you can use cotton also in between your toes, it works the same!
Its called toe separators. For the hands normally use a dryer to dry it. Or the toe separators also can wrk for the fingers,

No comments:

Post a Comment