Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cheap manicure/pedicure in Arizona?

I need to get a pedicure and manicure for my wedding in two weeks. I haven't gotten either since about 1999 -- and I'm on a really tight budget. Anyone know of any of those beauty schools in the Mesa/Chandler/Gilbert area who give mani-pedis at a deep discount (or anywhere else inexpensive)? Incidentally, if you know of a salon along the same lines I need that too.Cheap manicure/pedicure in Arizona?
All beauty schools allow clients to come in for VERY discounted prices on services. Just remember, ';You get what you pay for'; The students are still students and they are getting experience by working on you! Good luckCheap manicure/pedicure in Arizona?
i just got my nails done at some asian family's store. they do amazng work and the manicre was only like 15 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment