Saturday, January 23, 2010

Manicure for 14 month old?

My little girl's hands are peeling a little..she's got those cuticles growing into half her nail and dead skin too.


How do I take care of her hands?





Pls dont suggest lotions or creams cuz her hands are always in her mouth!Manicure for 14 month old?
You can rub her fingers with olive oil. It's natural and healthy, and good for the skin! Really rub it into the cuticles which tend to tear quite a bit when kids are small. And you can manicure just as much as that little one of yours will let you LOL. Good luck with that though, I have four kids and none of them like to sit still very long!Manicure for 14 month old?
You can try using a home made brown sugar scrub. Basically you mix brown sugar and white sugar with some oil. Rub it on the dry skin to help exfoliate then rinse all of the sugar off and massage in the oils. If she does happen to eat any of it, it's just food. One 'recipe' I found suggests 1 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of olive or coconut oil.
Lansinoh breast cream is good for dry, cracked skin and is safe for babies to ingest when applied to the breast, so I would suggest using that on her hands.
NO JUST LET IT BE BABIES GET SICK REALLY FAST BY ANYTHING
Have you tried using a very fine nail file to buff away the dead skin...?
I use the cuticle trimmer. My little girl loves to get her nails painted so I tell her they have to be trimmed before we put the paint on. Walmart sells toddler safe polish. I buy it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment