Saturday, January 23, 2010

Question on French Manicure for Nails?????

Does anyone know where I can buy those little stickers for doing the white tip during a french manicure? I have tried to do it free hand but am no good.





I'd like to buy the little stickers for the tips. I know sometimes they come along with the nail polishes but I don't want to buy the polishes. I just want the little stickers. Does anyone know where I can buy them?Question on French Manicure for Nails?????
sally beauty supply, a nail salon or you can make your own with post it notes i know it sounds ghetto but it works hahah i use the post it notes to do my own french manicure on my toesQuestion on French Manicure for Nails?????
i bought mine at wal mart.
you can get them at sallys or any beauty supply store. some walmarts even have them in the cosmetics section.





you can also try the ';ghetto'; method like me. i use regular tape lol it works and is cost effecient :-)
A drug store
Try Wal-Mart or a beauty supply store.
sally's,wal-mart,cvs and walgreens have them sometimes.you usally have to buy them with the nail polish but they might have them seprate
You can buy them on e-bay which i usually do! They are like $2.





Here is the link;





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V鈥?/a>
Pharamacies and supermarkets,


P.s; Try buying the kits at nail salons, They have it there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment