Saturday, January 23, 2010

French Manicure Help?!?

I'd like to give myself a french manicure but I am not stead enough to make the tips evenly white. In the past, I've bought those sticky strips to adhear to my nails, but they really don't work. When I peel the strips off, it takes some of the white polish with it and the seam is uneven in thickness.





Is there a product/kit I can buy that will help me give myself a flawless french manicure?





Any reccomendations for the white poilsh...brand wise?





Thanks!French Manicure Help?!?
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give鈥?/a>





Watch this video for demonstrations of 3 different ways to apply the tip (step 9).





I recommend OPI nail polish - it has a great new brush design %26amp; the formula has fantastic lasting power.French Manicure Help?!?
they are kits check a beauty store or target maybe if not you should get them done
I use Sally Hansen Sheerly Opal nail polish and it works really well. As far as a kit, I don't have any suggestions. If you take the strips off while the polish is still wet, it won't peel so much.
You know, I have the same problem. The only advice that I can give is to try those stick on nails. They have various lengths and they're pretty easy to put on. Good luck!
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment