Thursday, January 21, 2010

Manicure nails?

i need a youtube video that shows how to paint a flower on your nails using home stuff .. not those fancy brushesManicure nails?
I used to be a nail tech and nail salon owner %26amp; I have a cheap easy secret for you. Buy a cheap set of small paintbrushes from WalMart from their craft section and cut off the majority of the bristles leaving just a tiny bit left. My clients used to joke that I painted things using a brush with 3 hairs, and they werent far off. I also used plain old craft paints from WalMart and slightly watered them down so the paint would flow. They dry really quickly and you wont lose your design if you put a layer of clear top coat over it. My clients would oooh and ahhhh at what really were just little painted dots and dashes connected into flower shapes.Manicure nails?
I don't know a video i tryed to look them up but there all so weird hah anyways umm I tryed doing this before I just used like toothpicks and qtips with the cotten pulled off ..if you just want to make a flower I'm sure those would work because all u need is circles not like weird lines that you would need those fancy brushes for
http://www.berm.co.nz/cgi-bin/video/play鈥?/a>





hope this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment