Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys, would you get a manicure?

or would it seem too girly?Guys, would you get a manicure?
I tried to get my brother to do it but he wouldn'tGuys, would you get a manicure?
I do them myself. I put in my hands in a old plastic bowl with moisturizer body wash for a half and hour. I trim my softened nails. Then I apply hand lotion on it.
I get a manicure and a pedicure at least once per month, it's relaxing and makes you feel great! Not to mention the wife loves it.
ummm i already have, several times
My ex-wife made me do it!


Nah, Its not girly. If you look manly enough anyway.


My girl friend plucks my eye brows too!
NOt me but plenty of my friends do.





By the way where you from Strawberry, u looking alright
No but maybe i'll get my nipples waxed for fun! lol
thats screams gayness
Nope.
no
no way
do you want to give me one?
If it was free, hell yeah I would.
not really my thing

No comments:

Post a Comment