Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I do that with French manicure????

I just bought a Sally Hansen French Manicure kit, and it only says to use the white tip, and then apply the clear coat. Is it ok to do french manicure without base %26amp; top coat?????Can I do that with French manicure????
you can do the french manicure without the base and top coat, but its best to use it because it takes care of your nails. the base coat is used to protect your nail and the top coat makes your nail shiny so its not dull.Can I do that with French manicure????
base is usually to just keep the colour to stay and not chip that easily, the top coat is the clear coat.


if you want you can go ahead with a base but its not a MUST have, my friends got a french mani over the weekend and one of the two didn't have a base, or they had a clear base
I don't think it lasts as long. I guess the clear coat helps to protect it.
Yeah, I've done it... =P
it's better to use a base coat then white tip then top clear coat
i guess so... i dont really understand your question
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment