Thursday, January 21, 2010

French Manicure Stickers?

I got a french manicure kit for my b-day...but it only came with 20 guide-line-sticker things. is it possible to get more of just the stickers...not with another kit? if so, where? please let me know!French Manicure Stickers?
I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart, although I'm certain they also have them at Sally Beauty Supply. You could probably also find them at almost any drug store (Rite Aid, CVS, etc.), so I would just check whatever is closest to you first rather than going out of your way. They come in several styles, a rounded sticker, a straight sticker, and an angled sticker, it just depends on what type of manicure you want to do! The brand I bought is ';Nailene'; and came with 96 stickies to a package, and if i remember correctly was about $3. Hope this helps! Goodluck and happy manicuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment