Saturday, January 23, 2010

Manicure Question?

I'm having engagement photos taken June 18, and I'm having my wedding day on June 20. If I get my nails done (fake nails with a French manicure) on June 16, will my nails be alright for my engagement photos and my wedding day photos as well?





Thanks much.Manicure Question?
Yes, nails usually last and look good for about two weeks. Get the french white tips, dont get them painted on. Cause of course they will start to chip the next day, yes and no bitting, no dish washing alot. And like the girl above said if they get dull, just put a top coat on, to get them to shine again.


Congratulations!!!


PS. You better get your toes done too the same way, but you can get the french painted on your toes they last for a month before they start to chip, just dont go running in tennis shoes eveyday or anything before hand.Manicure Question?
yes they will last a week and a half beofre your real m=nail starts to show...no washing dishes, and be very careful and they should be fine...
yes - if the shine dulls, you can always reapply a top coat.
Be carfeful with them and they will be :]
Of course! Just remember to take good care of them after you gat it, which means don't bite them..yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment