Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are manicures a bad idea this time of year?

With more viruses, flus, swine flu, and colds floating around schools, the workplace, etc. I want to get a manicure but I'm worried that nails harbor a lot of germs under them and will it make me more likely to get sick with nails. When I wash my hands do some germs and dirt stay under the nails?


I had manicures during the summer but am not sure if I should right now and through the winter season. Am I worrying too much? Opinions?Are manicures a bad idea this time of year?
If germs and such are worrying you, I suggest getting a nail scubber thingy and always using that. If you do get your nails done, wash your hands at least 2x an hour and use germx every 30ish mins especially if you touch something nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment