Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you prefer manicures by nail salon or doing a manicure yourself?

Nail salon depending on reputation Ive heard alot of em give out anil funguses from not cleaning tools properlyDo you prefer manicures by nail salon or doing a manicure yourself?
I love going to the nail salon to get my nails done. When I do my own nails the left hand looks great but the right hand looks awful, since Im a righty!Do you prefer manicures by nail salon or doing a manicure yourself?
That's the only treat I give myself...a visit to the nail salon every two weeks!
Do it myself.
I prefer to do my nails, I will go to the salon for a special occasion
By the salon, they do a better job than I could ever do. It may save time and money doing it yourself, but for me, if I want it to look nice, I have to go to the salon.
nail salon when i can afford it
Nail salon when I have the time. Otherwise, I do it.
Nail salons. I just can't get the polish on the nails right without it smudging or getting everywhere.
A salon
Myself - then I know it is done right!@
SALON!!


I have neither the time or patience to do it myself!!
salon
Myself. I do them just as good except I wish I had the hot wax.
if i have the time i like stopping by a nail salon. but if i am home then i will do it myself. i like the salon doing it cause then i know it wont get messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment