Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DIY French Manicure at home ?

To those of you who do your own French Manicure at home, do you use the tip guides that come with the kit or do you paint on the white tips without them?





I am finding myself making more of a mess with the tip guidesDIY French Manicure at home ?
Go to youtube they have a lot of how to Video.DIY French Manicure at home ?
I do all my nails myself.





The only thing really is that you need really steady hands.





Or if your nails are square tipped you could put sellotape at the top of them then just paint over it and it'll give you white tips. :)








good luck. I love manicured nails :)
You really need to have a french manicure done by a nail tech. I tried the tip guides and it was a mess. It's also very hard to do it free hand by yourself. You might want to try having a friend do it.But I'd really recommend a manicurist.
i get little stickers and cut them into the shape of the top of my nails, so the only part you can see is the part you paint white. x
Sounds daft but it DOES work.


Put sellotape round all your nails and just leave the tips uncovered.


Wrap the tape right round your fingers.


Paint the tips.


Leave till totally dry


Take the tape off
You can get professional manicure kits from boots, superdrug or tesco and manicure guides!
WITHOUT THE GUARD





when you paint the tips lay your painting hands pinky flat on the table... once a manicurist taught me that it's been an ease!
it used to make a mess wid me aswell use a toth pick to fine it out beforee it drys and that should work good luck x
i usually just paint on the white tips without the tip guides, then just use a toothpick to get off the excess stuff....
just paint nails

No comments:

Post a Comment