Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is french manicure still hot? I like it &it looks nice on me?

...but I'm not sure if it is out for 2007Is french manicure still hot? I like it %26amp;it looks nice on me?
french manicure is a classic look.. it will stay ';in'; no matter what..it's nice and neat (even though not very easy to do)...


if you want an updated version try this..


1) instead of white and beige, use black in place of the beige and use beige in place of the white


2) do a normal french mani, then use a sparkly top coat to make the french mani glitzy


3) make your own french mani color combination! it's almost summer anyway! soo. just experiment with bright colors!Is french manicure still hot? I like it %26amp;it looks nice on me?
yea dey nice
French manicures are always in (as far as I'm concerned). If you want something a little toned down go for an american manicure. I always get french pedi's in the summer. I chip french mani's way to easily.
No way! French manicures are a classic and will never go out of style!
go for it. . .
no way i love french manicures too they could never go out of style!
I love french manicures! They look great and neat.
I love them, too but my mother doesn't like them. :(
Girl those will never go out of style! I always get them done because they match every outfit! Actually when a girl goes to a modeling shoot or acting shoot, the bosses prefer them to have french manicure because just that--it matches everything! so it will never ever go out of style!
yeah but it depends on what you wear

No comments:

Post a Comment