Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My gf took me for a manicure . . . HELP!!?

my gf went for a manicure today and i joined and they suckered me into it. they buffed my nails and now they are really really shinny. how do i make them look normal???My gf took me for a manicure . . . HELP!!?
You must really love her if you got suckered into getting your nails done.





If they painted anything on your nails, just take it all of with acetone or polish remover. If they just buffed your nails, then I don't know what to do. My gf took me for a manicure . . . HELP!!?
ummm.. wash your hands a lot, rub your nails to make it go away, or put nail polish that makes your nails hard on your nails and then rip it off. thatll take care of the buff.
just live it up! y worry about this? r u in hs? real women do check out the hands of a man to see how he takes care of himself. more power to ya for doing it!!
LOL.....you can take a very fine file and LIGHTLY etch your nail.





I hope this does not discourage you from going again. Just let them know that you want to go al natural. No buffing.
Dont worry, the shininess will go away in a couple of days.





If it bothers you that bad, then use a nail polish remover..
lol..im not really sure but try gettin them really dirty.try washing ur hands a couple times or also u can try putting nail polish removal maybe that will help.
lol get nail polish remover and remove it if they put any kind of clear gel or paint on them. you must really love your gf lol
SANDPAPER.


Then go scratch your nails in some dirt.
use a nail file if your mom has one or soemthing and buff them.


use nail polish remover
cover your nails with glue, then peel it off.
do some manual labor, it will rough it up
haha poor guy

No comments:

Post a Comment