Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who here likes to get pampered like a princess?? wat do u get?? manicure, etc...?

manicure pedicure eyebrow waxingWho here likes to get pampered like a princess?? wat do u get?? manicure, etc...?
I am a princess! I get a nice long massage, a facial, manicure, pedicure, and drink fruity drinks. I love it, I love it, and every girl should get pampered or pamper herself!Who here likes to get pampered like a princess?? wat do u get?? manicure, etc...?
Yes, I like to be pampered. My idea of pampering is having my husband cook dinner for me and then give me a foot massage later on.
me me me, the works....but no such luck :-(
ME!!!


I do manicures and bubble baths
I sell mary Kay and I love to give FREE facials! Sometimes I even give myself one! You learn about your skin and how to appy makeup! What else could a girl as for! Also what type of skin care products works best for ya!
i go to the slaon and get manny peddy massage i tan i get my hair done in some way
ok most people would probably go get a manicure,pedicure,massage,facial treatment, etc i do that all anyways on a monthly basis,, but when i really want to pamper myself i save up and then go on a shopping spree, nothing beats a fun day at the mall, then at the end of the day i relax in a restaurant or in some coffee shop..it feels gr8! and you feel like a new person with all that new stuff
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment