Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boys/Girls: When was the last time you got a real manicure?

Mine was three weeks ago. :-)Boys/Girls: When was the last time you got a real manicure?
NEVER BY A PROFESSIONAL, ALTHOUGH MY DAUGHTERS GIVE THEM TO ME ALL THE TIME WHETHER I NEED ONE OR NOT.Boys/Girls: When was the last time you got a real manicure?
I've never had one.
mine was never
last thursday...even went with a pedicure. man that felt great..
two days ago.
Erm, I've never gotten one!
About 2 months ago I was a maid of honor and the bride treated me her and 3 others that were in her wedding to one.
NEVER!





I've always been too much of a tomboy. Now that I am more girly I'm just plain lazy to get them done. I will one day, when it's needed. ^_^
this sunday
Last Fall.
2 weeks ago. Im getting another tomorrow. Every three weeks.
Never, they are just a complete waste of money!


There is no reason why people can't just give themselves one, unless of course they are just plain to lazy too!
Never I have*
it's been a week I guess, hands are important to me
Oh....well actually never! I'm an outside girl you see so there is really no point! Hiking, mountain biking, fishing etc just ruins them. But I do give them some TLC every 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment