Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If she asked you to, would you give your grandmother a manicure?

I don't think my grandma would let me touch her ahaha, let alone do her nails! But if she asked me then i would definitely, and then ide paint in red 'G-ma' on them lmaoIf she asked you to, would you give your grandmother a manicure?
Of course I would. . . .she is my granny, I love her ! The best way for you to look at that is to understand that maybe some day you will be a grand mother, and you would like for your grand daughter to do something nice for you..If she asked you to, would you give your grandmother a manicure?
Manicure, maybe. Pedicure, NO.
well my grandmother passed away';_';,but if she was alive i would defenantly give her a manicure
Which grandmother???





Ok, ok, I mean, of course I would. OF COURSE!
Yes. but my grandmother doesn't need any of that anymore. But from where she is...NO I wouldn't...she is dead.
What are you tslking about
no
No. Old people need to be ignored in a home.
Uhhh...no....both my grandmothers are dead....so if they were asking me ANYTHING, they'd be doin it as zombies....





I don't go anywhere near a zombie....doesn't seem like a good idea.
sure, both my gran's r awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment