Thursday, January 21, 2010

Manicure help please?

What are some things that I could do for a good manicure at my house? Also, what could I use to push my cuticles forward? PLEASE NO MEAN ANSWERS.Manicure help please?
Soak each hand in a bowl of warm soapy water for about 5 minutes, then push them back with a wooden stick. They're really cheap and you can find them in any drug store. Here's what they look like.


http://www.zamberg.com/zb/item_438.ashx?鈥?/a>Manicure help please?
It is rather easy to mimic a professional manicure at home. Here are some products that I use and recommend:





-- Sally Hansen cuticle remover cream (awesome)


-- any OPI polish (great shades and lasts a long time)


-- Sally Hansen acrylic top coat (really helps)





Use a fine buffer on your natural nails before applying polish and the color will last longer. Use one base and one top coat.





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment