Thursday, January 21, 2010

Manicure question?

I managed to stop biting my nails. But my nails still look rough? I keep getting skins pealing around my nails and some of them bleed and are quite painful! Why do i get these if i don bite or pick on them anymore?Manicure question?
Try taking supplements which aid the skin ask your local health shop which ones, use handcreams or vaseline, try not to bite/peel the broken skin. wear gloves outside in cold weather, hands get chapped like lips do.Manicure question?
lol

Report Abuse



normally that shows lack of vitamins, vitamin e helps, you can get creams with vitamin E.
YOU MANICURE YOUR NAILS EVERYWEEK
the skin around that area is uber delicate so I would recomend you get some cuticle oil that you massage into the area whic helps build it back up and some good hand cream like Swiss hand cream.





If the prolem persists visit a manicurist who can give you a deep conditioning treatment that isnt too pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment