Friday, January 15, 2010

Shoe lovers i like womens shoes esspecialy sandals with stunning manicures would that be classed as a fetish?

If it is classed as a fetish why then is it when many people like me who like cars e.t.c is not classed as a fetish .Shoe lovers i like womens shoes esspecialy sandals with stunning manicures would that be classed as a fetish?
Personally, I like that too. I think it's beautiful. I don't think it's a fetish, I just think you appreciate it when a woman takes care of her body. Even the smallest part.Shoe lovers i like womens shoes esspecialy sandals with stunning manicures would that be classed as a fetish?
I love the look of sandals, and I like to wear the prettiest and barest sandals I can find. That means taking care of my feet, and keeping my soles soft and nice, so I'm glad there are people who take a positive notice. If it weren't for people like you, I think I'd probably just chuck my sandals and run around barefoot everywhere the way my two small boys do, and not care at all about having soles like leather. Pay a girl a complement once in a while, and you might just be helping her keep her sandals on. You've made my day, and you have my thanks.
If it turns you on, then its probably a fetish to you anyways there aren't fetishes for everything rofl. I'm sure there are more than a few people who get turned on by umm... womens sandels with manicures O.o'' well I hate toe nail polish but I do have a thing for boots and jeans XD
It's only a fetish if your sexually aroused by it.
I'm so glad that you like shoes and not nappies! Hehehehe!I got no clue, do guys get turned on by their cars?!

No comments:

Post a Comment