Friday, January 15, 2010

French manicure tips?

I have long nails which took all summer to grow out. I recently had to cut one nail on my right hand middle finger, and it is about 1/8 of an inch shorter than the rest of all my nails. I don't want to cut my other nails to match the lengths, so what should I do? I want a french manicure. Do you think it will look okay if just one nail is short? How would I make it look better? Thanks.French manicure tips?
i think it'd be okay to just go with the french nail with one of them shorter. noone would notice. I have the same problem but with my left index finger shorter. I'm gonna do my own french nails on friday. just before my vacation to thailand. If you got fake nails, it'd look funny that one of your nails is more perfect and fake-looking than the others.French manicure tips?
You can get a fake nail for that one nail - or get it professionally done at a salon (who will likely do a wrap on it (which is the best option to extend the nail).





It will probably look okay if it's shorter than the others, but only you can judge that since you can see how it looks in person.





Good luck!
I think it would look fine if you got a french manicure anyway.


But if you're really freaked out about it, you can get a fake nail put on just that one so they match perfectly.





Thanks for answering my question !





Good Luck !
cut em all off and get fake nails or maybey if you have to put a fake nail on that one nail..kiss everlasting french nails are pretty good..and they have a fun theme song =) lol ..good luck
You can get a fake tip put on that one nail to make it longer so it will match the others.Then it will have time to grow back out again.
maybe you can put acrylic nails on the short ones


hope it helped ^_^
just paint your short nail a little bit less white tip than the rest of your nails so it loooks normal, or you can always try the fake nails. hope i helped!
i think it would be fine if you went ahead and do the french tips...no one would be looking that closely at them to see the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment