Friday, January 15, 2010

French Manicure on the toes: Yea or Nay?

French manicure anywhere....ew.French Manicure on the toes: Yea or Nay?
I think ';ew'; sums it up for me, too! lolFrench Manicure on the toes: Yea or Nay?
it all depends on how large your nail plate is on your toe and and how wide you like the white.


I suggest to my clients to go with a thinner line on smaller nails, but a wider line on larger nails.
yea because it looks nice and clean and sophisticated.... everytime i have had my toes done i got a french manicure and i love it
Nay. I enjoy my toes being naturally uh... Natural! Yeah. On my hands yea. And I usually wear shoes that don't show my toes right now. . .
french manicure definity on fingers,.... i have seen toes ones that look ok but i prefer a colour on the toes
I personally do not like a french mani on toes, but it looks nice on the hands.
My fingers look really nice with a french manicure but my toes....well, they are so ugly on their own they don't deserve to even be painted.
Yea. Its classic.
no, fingers only get a color on your toes much muchly better! :)
Nay. I think they are beyond tacky, especially on your toes.
yea, i like the simple look
Why not! You have Beautiful feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment