Monday, January 18, 2010

French manicure question?

I like the look of french manicures/acrylic nails, and I'm 19 and really wanna try it for the first time. I want a black french tip manicure, but I heard fake nails screw up your real nails and I'm not really into that. Should I or shouldn't I? I don't know! I'm trying to go to the salon in the morning....French manicure question?
Yes they screw up your nail, but dont forget! nails do grow! so it is only temporary. :) Do it!!French manicure question?
They do mess up your real nails because they file the top down so the acrylic can stay on, rather then having it smooth and slip off, not that it would anyway.


I have had my nails done, but not much. Maybe once a year or every 2 years. When I was in my early 20's I got them done alot.


It will take a while before the ridges on your real nails grow out, they will be thin.


I had one of my nails filed down on top so much that it hurt to touch it.


Over all, I say try it. I will look nice, but pay the price of damaged nails later.
They do muck up your natural nails not permently though.


Are your nails long enough to just paint the actual nail? They do that in salons.


Go for it if you want them I think they look good too when they come off it wont take your nails long to get back to normal.
Yes, acrylics do indeed damage your natural nails. Your nails are filed a bit so the acrylic will adhere, which makes your nails thinner. And when you remove the acrylics your nails would need to grow out to be how they were before.

No comments:

Post a Comment