Monday, January 18, 2010

French manicure dry time?

How long does it take for it to dry and how much do they normally go for?French manicure dry time?
French Manicure is my best friend! Drying with a black light is supposed to harden them--three minutes--but honestly five minutes with a little fan seems to work better for me.





I test my nails by touching the nail on my chin--sounds weird, but you can test the tackiness without hurting the polish. When the tackiness is gone, you are good to go if you are reasonably careful.





You will know when all is safe when can touch your thumbnails together and you don't feel the least bit of stickiness. Again, this is safe for the finish.





I pay $18 for a fill, and $5 for the French Manicure. I went in a tanning booth with my nails last week and they turned yellow! My nail guy gave me a new French Manicure (without a fill) for free. That's because I'm a loyal customer.





I sound kinda high maintenance, huh? :) I'm not really, heck, I'll drink out of the toilet. (My toilet fills with bottled water...)

No comments:

Post a Comment