Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do u think french manicure is ';OK'; for a 14 yrs old girl??)?

honestDo u think french manicure is ';OK'; for a 14 yrs old girl??)?
Yes personally I think it's nice. I have only had it done once, and I really liked it. Everyone in my class (the girls) has had at least one manicure and most get their nails done regularly, so I thought I would try it.





The only thing I thought was wrong about it was the tip was too thick, but you can always ask to get it thinner. Also, on my pinkies I got a little diamond and a black and silver design. It wasn't harsh and was really nice.








Anyway, enough about me. A lot of people get French manicures, even younger than 14. So yes I think it's OK as long as it's not harsh and tarty, but kind of natural looking! :)Do u think french manicure is ';OK'; for a 14 yrs old girl??)?
Honestly, I think they are! I'm in high school now, and I've worn them for my 8th grade promotion, and worn them the next day and so on. I think they are okay, but just keep them the same length as her nails. Hoped my answer helped! :)
yeh i think so. way too soon. try french but not with white but with light pink.





and pls tell me what you think http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmBttNPKpdRDgkRvjH2RJAHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090731063432AAc4XDv
its more than ok.





answer mine please?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090731073737AA4zROo
i have been getting french manicures since i was 12 im now 15 and i still get them when i want. if there not the fake nails then yeah sounds sweet.
totally. im 14 and i love french manicures, they are wicked cute and go with any outfit :)
well, of course it's okay!


but to tell you the truth i personally don't like it...i like natural looking nail polish on my nails..=]
more then ok
Yup. I'm 13 and I get mine done at a nail salon. :)
yeah why not ive been gettin em done since i was 11 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment