Thursday, January 14, 2010

Please Help!!! Had an accident with a battery operated nail manicure tool

I was messing with a new nail buffer thing I got and accidentally twisted my hair into it!! I guess I just leaned down too far and before I realized it I had a teeny tiny braid about 2 inches long and twisted around the spinning part of the buffer (I'm such a klutz)! I managed to get the buffer out of my hair, but how do I untangle the braid without cutting it?





Also, my hair is super thick and it tends to frizz, and I scrunched it today so there's lots of hair spray in it!Please Help!!! Had an accident with a battery operated nail manicure tool
grab your conditioner, slop on tons of it, grab a good comb and start slowing picking through from the bottom up, little by little...take a break if you get burnt from picking through your hair....dont rush and start snapping it. It will work itself out.





You're not a klutz...it happens to the best of us!! Hope this helps!Please Help!!! Had an accident with a battery operated nail manicure tool
wash the hairspray off and put conditioner, then brush it carefully (its better to use for untangling than a comb) keep putting more conditioner as you go along
wash your hair nd when the conditioner is in, go ahead and to try to brush it out. if not then peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment