Friday, January 15, 2010

Anyone tried using sally hason french manicure nail polish with the white one as a pen ?

im really really bad at using nail polish ...n thought the white pen polisher might be easier to handle ....anyone tried it ??? wut do u thinK ? its is worth ure money ?Anyone tried using sally hason french manicure nail polish with the white one as a pen ?
I've tried it and I'm very bad at painting my nails. It took 3 or 4 tries before I could get the hang of it, but I thought it was easier to use than a brush (for the tips). One suggestion: If you by the kit don't use the strips that come with it... they don't work very well.Anyone tried using sally hason french manicure nail polish with the white one as a pen ?
Ive tried it and I think its ezer han a brush nail polish and I liekd it I got mine for $10.00 so yeah I think it's worth the money. If ur realy bad at paintig ur nails try asking 1 of ur freinds maybe they can help.
I buy just the strips that way you can paint different funky colored tips. They give you some fudge room, but don't pull them off till they are completely dry or it will tear the polish off. I did not have much luck with the pen, so I chose the much cheaper strips by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment