Thursday, January 14, 2010

Manicure question?

I am a guy dressing up as a Debutante for Halloween (its all meant to be fun). Since I have around shoulder length hair anyway, my sister suggested I get my hair done in a salon and I am getting an updo LOL. Anyway, now she suggested getting my nails done too, just to complete the package. She said pink nail polish would go with my outfit but she said something about getting some nail extensions/tips as well as a manicure.





I don't know much about manicures lol. If they put extensions on and make my nails longer, is it easy to remove them again after the Halloween party.





ThanksManicure question?
No, it's a pain. Plus, when you get a manicure they cut your cuticles and if they screw it up it really hurts %26amp; can get infected. Just go get Lee press on nails if it is only a one night thing. The real deal permanent acrylics go on with krazy glue, they mess up your nail bed %26amp; it has to grow out...ugh.





Do it yourself manicure = get an emery board nail file, some cuticle softener from the drug sore and a Q Tip. Put the softener on, push back w/the Q tip after a minute or two and leave it at that. Do the press on nails according to the directions. You can buy them prepainted so you do not have to sissy around while your nails dry.





:) Have fun! I love straight men in drag.... RRRRowr!~Manicure question?
If you are referring to acrylic nails then no, they are not easy to remove. I would not recommend you getting them if it's just for Halloween. I suggest you get the kind you apply with double stick tape available at stores like wal-mart.
no if you have your nails professionally done it takes about 2 weeks for them to come off easy i would suggest going to the store and buy those keep press ons that you can take off





have fun this halloween
You can get some ';press-on'; nails at a drug store that would be safer and less expensive than a salon mani for a single night, and acrylic or ';solar'; nails are VERY hard to get off. You have to soak them off, for a considerable time, in acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment