Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ladies, do you make manicures and pedicures part of your beauty regimen?

Do you make manicures, pedicures and eye brow waxing part of your beauty regimen and how often do you go?Ladies, do you make manicures and pedicures part of your beauty regimen?
Yes, but I do my own. I've always been the one who beautifies everyone else--I don't like other people messing with me. I do my manicures weekly, my pedicures every other week, and my eye brows as often as they start becoming unruly.Ladies, do you make manicures and pedicures part of your beauty regimen?
I am fifteen years old, and I have never waxed (eyebrows), or gotten a mani-pedi in my life.





Lol, Im a pathetic girl, but I take care of myself (i.e. shower, eyeliner, nice clothes, white teeth..etc)
I only get manicure/pedicures for special occasions.


And I will usually just pluck my eyebrows myself.


:]
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment