Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm getting ready to give my self a manicure and a pedicure! what color should i use to paint???

i dont like dark colors! i like bright girly colors!I'm getting ready to give my self a manicure and a pedicure! what color should i use to paint???
I think the best thing is a french manicure. But if you don't want to have a french manicure all summer here is what I do:





I paint my nails with french manicure polish. Then I take a thin acrylic overlay to protect it. Then if you choose to wear a different color that matches your outfit all you have to do is apply two coats over the french manicure to change the color.





Then if you want to go back to the french manicure all you have to do is use NON-ACETONE nail polish to take of the polish and then you will have your french manicure back.





This is so convenient because french manicure goes with anything and if you don't have time to polish your nails you can still have a great look for summer.





All of my nail clients love this! Give it a try!


Good luck to you!I'm getting ready to give my self a manicure and a pedicure! what color should i use to paint???
If you want to keep it soft, then shimmery pinks and corals are real pretty. Solid color polish comes off a bit stronger than a frost does.
Whenever I do this myself( instead of seeing a professional) I use the pink color that's normally used for french. I think sally Henson makes one called french. It looks natural and pretty and your natural nail shows through so it looks kinda like a french. Plus it still looks good even when it chips.
you should do a french manicarie with white and the clear stuff thats pretty but for you toes you should do a pink or brigth color and put poke a dots on the toes ask you mom to do it thought or you can use a color that you like and is bright like pink and there is lots more
light pink
Hot Pink so you could look hot
light green! With pink polka dots!
Then definitely use like a bright blue metallic or a lavender purple color. Those are my favorites for summer. :)
tropical colors
If it's your first manicure/pedicure I would use a soft transluscent color. that way you don't have to worry too much about applying the color. It can take some time to get good at applying color, especially to your dominant hand.
coral...soft, summery, girlie color
Nice pinks, or pastel and u can even use like a cream nude like color or coral those are the in nail colors for this season.
well then purple not dark but light.
light orange
';Not really waitress'; from OPI, beautiful bright red
pink or a french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment