Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a video iPod that I bought a few weeks ago, and I wanted to always decorate it with manicure...?

... and then today I did it. When I finished it, I wanted to take it off, so I scratched it all off. Now, the center and control sections of my iPod are not as smooth as it used to be. Is there any way I could fix it?I have a video iPod that I bought a few weeks ago, and I wanted to always decorate it with manicure...?
Try the best software I have seen AVS Video Tools.





It can convert to/from all key format, upload video or DVD directly to key portables like iPod, Sony PSP, Archos, Zen Creative, and mobiles.





It can capture video from DV or webcams, TV tuners, DVB-T, DVB-S, transfer VHS tapes to DVD, remove commercials, edit video, copy and burn DVDs and video files: AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG 1,2,4, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, H.263, H.264, RM, DVR-MS.I have a video iPod that I bought a few weeks ago, and I wanted to always decorate it with manicure...?
use olive oil to wipe it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment