Monday, January 18, 2010

Do BOYS get MANICURE & PEDICURE ? Suggestion PLEASE ?

I'm curios to know if boys get manicure %26amp; pedicure. I'm sure that some do and I think it's a good thing to take care of hands and feet. I'm a boy and I was thinking about going to get both. What do you think ? Other suggestion ? I need opinions. Thanks !Do BOYS get MANICURE %26amp; PEDICURE ? Suggestion PLEASE ?
Yes, I see guys all the time where I get my nails done. It feels nice to have a pedicure and besides, women like a man without gunky, icky toenails. The manicure might be a little much if you get them often, but every once in a while definitely treat yourself to the full mani/pedi experience.





You might want to take care of the mani yourself, most of the time or between trips to the salon, by using a nail file (or pocket knife, carefully) to clean under the nails, and buffing with a 4-sided buffer like this - http://www.amazon.com/SEACRET-DEAD-NAIL-鈥?/a>





Actually, I highly recommend the cuticle oil pictured, as well. It really helps soften cuticles, but it's absorbed really quickly so your fingers aren't greasy for an hour afterward.Do BOYS get MANICURE %26amp; PEDICURE ? Suggestion PLEASE ?
Of cousre you should.! Some guys have dirty fingernails and they don't care. It';s better to be clean then dirty. Many girls like that guys are clean. My father used to get them. Not anymore know that he has gotten older. You should get both! :) It is not gay!
take it from a girl--absolutely get the pedicure. Manicures are good, too, but the pedicure is #1.
...kind of gay

No comments:

Post a Comment