Monday, January 18, 2010

Color for french manicure?

does anyone else really like french manicures? theyre the only style i use on my nails. has anyone else ever used other colors for a french manicure other than the regular white?Color for french manicure?
i get a french every week so i absolutely love them! anyways i have tried pink as the top and also pink nail with a white tip.it looked very cute!Color for french manicure?
I think instead of white a pastel pink would look cute
i love french manicures! I like the white the most but i have done different base colors. my favorite is a red nail with the white edge
i like the french manicure and i did have the white part as pink it looked cute
I love French manicures too. I think they make the fingers look elegant and the nails look clean and healthy. I use either translucent white for the top coat, or shell pink (which looks great in the winter) or a light beige. The important thing to keep in mind is that whatever shade you use, it should look as natural as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment