Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you still get a french manicure if...?

your nails are short? you can see the skin still on only my thumb nails.Can you still get a french manicure if...?
Of course you can! As long as you have nails, you're good to go. Although the french manicure is needed with longer nails where you can see the whites of your nails, you can still do it. Just not going to look as nice. It will probably make you nails look even shorter than they are! Do not get tips or acrylics! THEY MAKE DENTS IN YOUR NAIL and do not let your nail breath. Too much of that makes your nails yellow and damaged.Can you still get a french manicure if...?
Yeah i got them all the time and i chew my nails
yes, all of my nails are normal length, just to the tip of the skin of the finger and they look great. the key is to always, always keep them neat in clean. messiness is more noticable on shorter nails and very long nails.
Yes you can. They apply fake nails so you don't have to worry if your nails are short. I have really short nails and when I got a french manicure, I asked the person that was doing my nails if I could still get a manicure even though my nails were short. They said that a french manicure can be done in any case, short nails or long. I hope this helps you!
I bite my nails and it depends. Well if you know someone who can do the white part really thinly then yes but if you don't know anyone that could do that then well no sorry.
Yeah, you can. A French manicure looks better on nails with a little length, but it can still be cute on shorter nails. If you go somewhere to have it done, an airbrushed French mani looks great. I do not recommend getting acrylics or fiberglass, they will damage your nails.
You have to get the fake tips, not that nail painting..or it will look bad with your kind of nails.





=]]
yes, you can still get a french manicure if you have short nails

No comments:

Post a Comment