Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the sexiest colour for my nails? (opinion from boys please hehe) french manicure? Red? Pale pink??? x?

im having my acrylic nail infills and im not sure wether to have my white tips air brushed on again... pink (pale or hot)... red as its classic (and xmassy)... hm, dunno.


HELP!!! xxxWhat is the sexiest colour for my nails? (opinion from boys please hehe) french manicure? Red? Pale pink??? x?
Try BLACK for a change.... maybe with some nice loight-colored designs on each nail.





WAIT. Think and imagine how it will look before you get peeved at my responseWhat is the sexiest colour for my nails? (opinion from boys please hehe) french manicure? Red? Pale pink??? x?
deep red.,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(pretend im a man ok)


i think u shud go with the white tips again....x
i like white tipped!
i like pink with white pics on them , not on mine lol on a womans
hot pink is nice. but if you where that DONT where pink lipstick it just screws up the whole system
deffo black
Go french manicure with the toes to match. Its sexy when a girl looks good and takes care of her self down to the last detail but doesn't go overboard.
Definitely french manicure with matching toenails of course.
certainly


red
Congratulations on getting all those macho men to show their feminine side. I could just imagine them giving you the advice face to face rather than typing it! I wonder how many would have given the same answers - I don't think so!





It made me laugh to read them, but I think it's kind of sweet
I'm not a guy, but I think they like red and pale pink,


hot pink doesn't look ';mature';, but it's pretty though.
I would go with a white creamy substance hehe





I can help with that if ya really want to hehe





I'm a boy hehe
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment