Friday, January 15, 2010

OK, You're 89, at the manicure shop, and disoriented and faint?

Would you appreciate someone walking you to your car?OK, You're 89, at the manicure shop, and disoriented and faint?
Changed my answer after your added details.








So she was not abducted? Yes, she should have been helped with more than getting into her car. Maybe if we could instate some laws on having people take a driving test every so many years?OK, You're 89, at the manicure shop, and disoriented and faint?
yeah, I'd be contacting a lawyer too.





thank you!! 鈾a!!

Report Abuse



You never should just leave a 89 year old person in a vehicle alone after just passing out they need to be made sure they are OK that there blood sugar is OK they should have called the rescue squad!!!!!! How foolish!!!!!!!!!!
I would have appreciated someone insisting I get a ride or go to the hospital
I agree, I think someone should have called an ambulance. You never want a disoriented person driving around, or someone who is fainting. This is a sad case.
they should of called 911...not walk her to her car!
yeah, they shouldve gotten her help.
That is very sad. I would have gotten her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment