Monday, January 18, 2010

French manicure question?

i never had my nails done before


so i dont know how this works.


i asked this shop if they do french manicures f,


and they said yes for $18, but does that mean its the fake nails or they use it on your own nails?French manicure question?
Um, quite frankly I am not too sure how to answer that last question of yours therefore meaning I'm in doubt at the moment. However, my hypothesis? Here goes: probably real, although I'm not too sure considering most places do it for like 30 dollars, nevertheless more or less or so, so yeah. But it depends on the region you are currently residing in. So.. that takes part in the results as well! Hopefully you're city has more luck, its not hard to have more. Haha. ( I just dissed myself :P ) Well, good luck at you're first manicure, you're gonna do - not to mention FEEL - good and outrageously new in an open and simply fascinating way. So, uh, yeah. Haha. Awkward! And yeah, I agree, its pathetic that manicures can be as much as hell! Haha. Anyway, yeah, good luck, bottom line. Overall, xoxo!


All my love,


-Ms. CosmeticsFrench manicure question?
That is most likely a french manicure on your natural nails. That price sounds a little low for acrylics in my experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment