Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What kind of manicure do boys like? LOL,I wonder)?

I know it sounds stupid ) however......))))))red?black?pink? or ......LOL))))))))))))))What kind of manicure do boys like? LOL,I wonder)?
French manicure is great, clean, well kept is more important than colour - on that subject, every man has his preference - try asking your fella?What kind of manicure do boys like? LOL,I wonder)?
Definitely french manicure. Ive asked a lot of guys and they all think the same thing. It looks clean and definitely not tacky or slutty like colours look. when it starts to chip off it doesnt look as bad as colours do either.


hope u believe me!!! lol
i dont think boys like girls' stuffs.


but if you ask what they like manicure on ladies ,i'd say


it doesnt really matter. as long as he likes gals
Alot of lads like french manicures, they make the nails look longer, and lads love long nails down their back!
Um? for me none.
just keep your nails...clean. and your hands, helpful and caring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment