Friday, May 14, 2010

Any tips for doing self manicures?

I always try to paint my nails, but I always mess up. Any tips that might help me?Any tips for doing self manicures?
Check out this video on how to do a home manicure





http://www.expertvillage.com/video-serie鈥?/a>Any tips for doing self manicures?
well first u should start painting ur right hand because it is more diffucult to pant becuase people usually use their right hand in doing most of the things





u should start painting ur right hand so that in case u messed up u would remove it with ur left hand also the best thing to get a good manicure is to put the hand u r polishing o the table it really works i used to mess up but now i am fine with painting my nails because i put mu hand on the table
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment