Friday, May 14, 2010

How to remove french tip manicures.?

Two weeks ago, I got a french tip manicure for my senior prom. The nails are really annoying me, but I can't seem to get them off. I have soaked them in acetone and its like they are freaking permanent, I have managed to get the white tips off of some of them, but not the hardener stuff on the rest of my nail. These are really annoying and I really need some tips to get them off!How to remove french tip manicures.?
Soak your nails in acetone. If that doesn't work go to a nail salon. They have professional strength remover. I have also clipped them off or dug at them. good luck!!How to remove french tip manicures.?
seek intervention
Pay 5 bucks and get it done professionally, go back to the folks who did it. You dont want to ruin your natural nail
soak them in acetone
Find something thin to slide under the nail to pop them off...or you can try the break them in half, then peel them off. How long do you soak them in acetone? Sometimes it takes like 20-30 min to eat the glue.
If they are fake nails have your manicurist take them off, if they are just treated with french manicure, it takes a lot of coats of polish to acheive the look. Just get a really good nail polish remover (I like the ones you dip your fingers into) and get the coats off. Sometimes it takes a few dips.
u can go to the place that u got them and pay 3$ for them to take them off thats how much it cost when i go. i usually peel them off moving them back and forth until its loose and peel it off.
id just cut the top if they are long and leave em like that..or go to nailsalon ..there is no easy way.
Soak your hands in nail polish remover for about 30 minutes, and then put in hot water for about 10 minutes.
soak your hands in hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment