Friday, May 14, 2010

French manicure help??

I want to give myself a fench manicure. I odn't know how to do it though. What are the steps I need to take and what materials will I need?French manicure help??
There are kits you can buy that have these sticker type things you apply and paint the ends of your nails. I've never been succesful with them though. I truly find it just as cheap and less frustrating to go get it done. You don't have to get a manicure, just a 'polish change.' The place I go typically charges me about $7, but I go in almost every week and once a month do a manicure, so they know me.French manicure help??
my mom has a nail shop so her are the steps.





first-sock your hands in some water for about 5 min.


second-take your cuticle pusher and push your cuticles back.


third-also if you have dirt under you nails use that tool too.


four-then take your cuticle nipper to cut your cuticles that you pushed back.


five-shape your nail ,polish it ,do what ever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment