Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Need help with manicure issues!?

I just bought a manicure/pedicure deluxe set by Kiss-Red Power File %26amp; I don't really know how to use the tools. I have never really gotten my nails done and so I don't even know what ';manicure'; does. Can someone teach me or give me a link with pictures so that I can learn?





My set consists: Cone-shaped file, precision tool, pointed detailed file, detail cone, medium grit barrel file, fine grit barrel file, small medium grit disc, small coarse grit disc, emery disc, large medium grit disc, large coarse grit disc, polishing disc





I bought this set because I realize my nails are really ugly because I can't stop myself from biting my nails and skin. However, I know I should take a good care of my nails as a lady.





So pls help!!!Need help with manicure issues!?
Take $15 dollars and go get yourself a manicure. It is not something that is easily answered in typing and the kind of things that you really have to see to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment